- Standard passport size photo. Should be at least 250×250 pixels in size and JPG format.
- Plain white background
- You must be alone in the photo. No other people, pets, stickers, or other objects should be in the photo.
- Head must be uncovered, except for clothing which is worn daily for religious reasons.
- Your full face must be visible, and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- Use a clear image of your face. Do not use filters commonly used on social media.
- Baseball caps or other hats may not be worn.
- The photo must be taken in full-face view facing the camera with a neutral expression.
- Prescription glasses may be worn and tinted glasses are acceptable if they are worn for medical reasons. However, sunglasses are not allowed.
- Glare on glasses is not acceptable in your photo. Glare can be avoided with a slight downward tilt of the glasses, by removing the glasses or by turning off the camera flash.
- Headphones, wireless hands-free devices, or similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
- The photo should be recent, taken within the last few months to reflect the current appearance
Please login to submit this request